Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Another Life learning experience

Today I'm learning how to create a blog for the course named: The Internet, Adult Education and Community Development. It is part of its requirements.
Several years ago my son had a blog, which I posted many comments and had a lot of fun with it but never wanted to have my own.
I see it today as a great opportunity to express myself on what I have been studying about Adult Education and mostly as another life learning experience. Therefore, I believe this is a great tool to learn and practice new methods to do adult education as well as community development.
I'll name it as my 'reflections' on the course, so I'm going to write about class discussions, my impressions, and about online tools I find important for Adult learning.
I'll try to keep readers interested so I'll add value and useful information. Funny and creative stuff is also part of our learning so let's have some fun as well.
Hope you enjoy it! 
Suggestions and comments are always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Networking Wars: SuperNews!

Health 2.0 Version 2 response to The Machine is Us/ing Us

"Imagine an electronic page for each species of organism on Earth, available everywhere by single access on command." - The Encyclopedia of Life

The Encyclopedia of Life (www.eol.org )